Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wide awake...in the hospital...

It is almost 1:00 AM as I type this. A mother's "gut feeling" never ceases to amaze me. I had several spells of contractions over the weekend last weekend. They eventually settled and I did not think much of them. Today, something "felt" different. Finally at 3:00 I gave in and called the doctor. They monitored my contractions and they were every five minutes. The doctor sent me straight to the hospital to get the steroid shot for PBs lungs and the medicine to help stop contractions. His goal is to calm down the contractions over the next few days and send me home.

I am laying in bed wide awake. I have so many emotions running through my head right now. The nurses are great and keep telling me to rest. Easier said then done when hooked up to machines and have a roommate sleeping less than five feet away. Craig is not allowed to stay with me because I have a shared room. I miss him (and Kay) so very much.

Please pray these medicines work and this baby stays put a little longer. I will try to post here to keep everyone up to date.

1 comment:

  1. Emily,

    Try to get some rest!! I appreciate your blog post updates and I am praying for PB to stay in your belly as long as possible.

    The Befumos are sending you all the best wishes in the world!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete