Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cheers to Vacation!

We spent our Christmas vacation in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (or Borneo).

We needed a vacation so badly after the stress of moving. These few pictures will basically sum up our trip. I will post more later!

The three of us have really only taken one other "family vacation." We have traveled all over the US with friends and extended family members. It was really nice to have so many days in a row with just the three of us! Kay has already been to 7 states. Now, we will see how many stamps she gets in her passport. I can't imagine being two years old and going to so many places! We feel very fortunate.

It was a little strange coming home after vacation. I usually love the "good to be home" feeling after a trip. Our place here does not really feel like home yet. Maybe soon it will?

Cheers to family time!

Craig and Kay did a lot of this...

While I did a lot of this...

Kay quickly realized her dad was a lot more fun than I was in the water. I gave him a break once, but after about 20 minutes all I heard was "Daddy's turn" over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous chance to travel - and to Borneo. I'll have to look it up on the map. You are funny and I can hear Kay saying "Daddy's turn" and that makes me chuckle. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete