Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Party Girl...

Kay had two parties to attend this weekend. She went to her cousin Charlotte's baptism and my friend Lindsay's engagement party. Kay behaved great at both. I hope she took notes about Charlotte's behavior for her own baptism next weekend. The girls were really cute together. They just checked each other out. At one point Charlotte rolled over on top of Kay's feet. She started chewing on Kay's socks. Kay just looked around trying to figure out what was going on. I'm sure Charlotte thought that was a lot easier than lifting up her own feet to suck on her toes! I wonder when these baldies will grow some hair! They sure are cute together!



Kay has been enjoying her bedtime routine. She has really started realizing she can kick and splash in the bath. We try to get a bedtime book in, but often she is just too tired.



I tried getting a picture to show how much Kay has grown. This is a picture showing how her preemie pjs now hit at her knees. I will try to get a better picture of it. She is too wiggly now! Craig and I were remembering back to the days when her feet were so small we couldn't find any socks that would stay on. We ended up putting tape around her socks on her ankles to keep them from slipping off.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. She is growing so fast! It's amazing isn't it? Before you get clothes on them they are growing out of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete