Kay has been sending emails ( I wonder how Kay's children will communicate) to her friend James. We are all waiting for his big arrival...
***************
James,
I tried "hinting" the first time, but it does not appear that you got the message. You are now a week over due and like I told you before... that does not get you brownie points with mom. Trust me, you are going to want to get some points saved up for when you want to party in the middle of the night. I have been patiently waiting. Now, I am ready to play!!! I think everyone would agree with me. It is time for you to make your entrance. Your parents are running out of things to do. I heard them telling my parents about cleaning cars, cleaning house, etc. It is obvious that they need you for some entertainment. Call me when you decide you are ready to play. I have some pretty cool things to show you.
Love, your friend Kay
*****************
Dear James,
I think it is very important that as your friend I tell you how neat the outside world is. I know it is pretty comfy inside of mom, but when you come out you get snuggles with mom and dad. By the way, mom really likes it when you make your arrival as quick and painless as possible. I know she will love you either way, but it is a great way to get some points in the beginning. You have to save up some points for the middle of the night when you will want to cry a lot!
I am looking forward to playing with you soon. I am anxiously waiting your big arrival!
Love,
Your Friend Kay
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment