Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Monday, November 23, 2009

November fun...

Wow I am behind....

Kay's great-grandma has been in town for almost two weeks now. We have had a lot of fun together. We have played, gone for walks, and enjoyed each others company. Kay is really starting to laugh a lot. Great-Grandma had Kay giggling so hard. I was able to capture some of it on video.




Grandma was able to go to therapy with us. Kay is really doing great with it. She has shown huge improvements. It is amazing how even though we were doing a bunch of "tummy time" before, having Kay position her arms a little differently made a huge difference. Kay is a pro at rolling over from her belly to her back. She still gets nervous and holds onto the blanket as if it is going to slow her roll. At daycare last week they said she rolled from her back to her belly several times. Craig and I are yet to see it. I am pretty sad I missed her first roll in that direction. I will get it on video as soon as I witness it! Here are some pictures from her therapy sessions...



We took Kay to see Santa. We decided to take her early before the masses of crowds. I will post pictures soon of her with Santa. Grandma got her her cute package outfit for the holiday season.



We have had BIG improvements on the sleep front. Craig and I spent several nights teaching Kay to put herself back to sleep in the middle of the night. It made for some long nights, but it was worth it. Mom and Grandma watched Kay so we could go out to dinner one night. We gave Kay a bottle and it worked wonderfully. Because it worked so nicely we have started giving her bottles before bed instead of me feeding her. She was able to eat more (without falling asleep) and slept for 9 hours the first night, 10 the second night, and 11 the third night. I am hesitant to type this because I don't want to curse it!

No comments:

Post a Comment