This picture was taken right before bedtime last night...
Well, we kind of slept through the night. I started with Benedryl (which was not successful) and then had to move onto sleeping medicine. It took awhile, but I did get a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, now I have that drunk hung over medicine feel. For those of you who know me well... I have a hard enough sleep routine at home and always have trouble sleeping in new places. Being in a new place, attached to machines that make noises, and getting poked at every 2 hours doesn't leave much room for beauty sleep!
We are in a huge room so Craig was actually lucky enough to get a cot to sleep on. He said "not having "fat girl" roll over all night actually helped him get pretty good sleep- all things considering." Don't worry... I lovingly call myself "fat girl."
Here is a picture of our excitement. We are confined to bed and relaxing. Check out my awesome calick hair. I am hoping to get unhooked from machines for a quick shower...we will see...
I can truly understand your comments about getting any sleep in the Hosspital, been there, done that. Hang in there. I am praying for you, the baby and Craig, Love Peter
ReplyDelete