Thursday, May 23, 2013
1st Day of Daycare...
Marissa had her first day of daycare last week. It was a miserable experience for everyone. She is still refusing the bottle/sippy cup. I had to leave in the morning before feeding her so she went from 7 pm the night before to 4 pm the next day with only about 4 oz to eat. The daycare said she only slept about 30 min. She looked sad and miserable when I picked her up. The daycare recommended bringing her back several more times even though I do not actually start for a few weeks. Yesterday we had round two of daycare and had the same results. She ate about 3 oz and only slept about 45 min. I hope she gets the hang of it soon! Taking a baby to daycare is hard enough, but knowing she is starving makes it worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment