I have not figured out the bird market yet. It seems to be all men and I think they are just pet birds. The quantity of birds blew me away! Another one of those questions I have added to my ongoing list of questions...
Monday, November 28, 2011
Playing Tourist...The Bird and Flower Market
As we adjust to our new home we have decided to play tourist at every opportunity we get. It was a beautiful weekend so we spent the day Saturday at the bird and flower market. Kay loved seeing the birds and beautiful flowers. We walked in one store and I immediately told Craig "I smell Christmas!" Sure enough, they had real Christmas trees! I guess you can get just about anything here in Hong Kong. We probably will not be getting one this year. I cannot figure out how people get them home and then where they put them once they are there...
I have not figured out the bird market yet. It seems to be all men and I think they are just pet birds. The quantity of birds blew me away! Another one of those questions I have added to my ongoing list of questions...



I have not figured out the bird market yet. It seems to be all men and I think they are just pet birds. The quantity of birds blew me away! Another one of those questions I have added to my ongoing list of questions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment