Kay is becoming a little trendsetter. She is getting to be very opinionated on what she wears each day. This is becoming more and more of a challenge as it is harder and harder to find things to fit her. There are a lot of "no" said when getting dressed. We eventually find a happy middle ground where we are both ok with what she is wearing. Check out what she wore out to dinner with our friends... Swim goggles help the pizza go down...

Kay is also very observant. I received a gift of a new purse. This purse is fabulous! As soon as I put it on to wear out the door for the first time Kay says "new purse mommy". The even better part is both purses are about the same size and silver in color! I laughed so hard because myself and Craig in general do not notice things like that. Craig may not have noticed it himself if I was not so excited when I unwrapped it!
No comments:
Post a Comment