Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Friday, April 17, 2009

I just had another doctor appointment today. Everything is measuring on track. The heart rate is down to about 140. I told my doctor how everyone keeps commenting on my belly being so small. She said not to worry. People built like me are the ones that look like they are "stealing a basketball". She said not to be surprised if at 39 weeks people are commenting about how I am only half way through my pregnancy! She also gave a word of warning that my body type is the kind that will hide a very large baby. We will see...

I have been getting more and more comments at work recently about my belly. It has been fun because all the mom's at the office are so excited. They all love that Annelise and I both are not finding out the sex of our babies. Everyone also comments about "not drinking the water" at the office!

Here is an updated belly shot. I had to retire my first pair of black pants worn in the belly shots. I think I am going to need to retire my shirts soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment