Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Home Improvement Weekend...

Well, as my friend Carrie put it...soon there will be a 3rd "Home Improvement Guru added to the Hardin Family". We had a busy weekend around the house. It is amazing what you can get done in a few days with some help!

Mom and I have finished the curtains for the baby room and started on the basket liners.

Dad and Craig have made a big start on the built-in for the living room.

We also had our glass door for our shower installed (finally, only a year later...) and started getting quotes for a new roof (thanks to a leak we discovered last week). Busy, busy, busy!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two have been busy around your house. I think it is time for another pregnancy picture..I like to keep tabs on these things you know :-) You are still looking cute as ever though and hope you are still feeling well. Miss you - Heidi

    ReplyDelete