Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Marissa is 3 months...

Kay is officially 3 months.  At three months old Marissa weighed 10 lbs, 14.5 oz.  She is continuing to stay at around the 15% mark in weight.  Marissa no longer needs to be swaddled and she is beginning to roll on her side.  She is getting much better at tummy time and is enjoying that she can look around easier.  She is giving lots of smiles and watches everything.  She will sleep for about 5-6 hour stretches at night (on good nights).  We are working on the bottle.  She has a major case of refusal going on.  She will hysterically scream and NOT take the bottle.  It seems like we have tried everything.  I am hopeful she will give in and eat it soon.  It is making me stressed/worried because I cannot leave her.  

Marissa and her sister are really starting to be buds.  Kay will lay on the floor with Marissa to talk and giggle with her.  The other day I walked in to Kay laying across from Marissa and facing her.  She was saying "sister you are my best friend."  I stood back and just watched because it was so sweet.


My assistant...










No comments:

Post a Comment