Here are some more photos from our mother's day weekend. I love the pictures of Charlie and Kay letting go of the balloon. No, my brother and I did not mean to get the same car. I can hear him now saying "stop copying me!" hahaha. When our car was totaled we had only a few days to buy a new one. Being that Craig and I are both very tall, still have a need for car seats, and only buy used cars our choices were pretty limited. We feel very fortunate that we again (yes, this is our second time in a year) were able to get a car in good shape. I will forever have a special spot in my heart for my volvo wagon, but for now, I have joined the land of the mini van (that happens to be the same color as Scott's). Once I got over the "driving a school bus feeling" I can say I do love the sliding doors.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment