Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Skype with Nana and Pops...

We Skyped with Nana and Pops this past weekend. It has been awhile since we last Skyped with anyone. It was really fun to watch Kay this time. She would see Nana clap and would copy her. Her attention span is only about 2 seconds long. Kay was so interested in the screen for those precious two seconds! We put the camera down on the ground and it was very entertaining to all for Kay to crawl up to it, pick it up, and give a very close up of her smiling face.

These days Kay is crawling up stairs (She thinks this is a fun game as soon as I turn my back), pulling up on everything, and starting to cruise while pulled up! I feel so proud of her because this is what the therapist has been working with her on. She is still talking up a storm. I am pretty sure she has "dada" down now when she sees Craig. I am still working on "mama." It melts my heart that Kay will now follow us from room to room. As soon as she sees we aren't coming back, she hurries up to catch up! We call changing her diaper "herding cats" because she is so wiggly and rolls all over the place.

More pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment