Hardin Family Travels


View Hardin Family Travels in a larger map

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kay is Crawling!

Kay is officially on the move. She crawled across the entire kitchen this weekend. She still gets tired and will not go for long periods, but she has figured out how to move her arms and legs together. I turned on the dust buster and for some reason this time it really scared her. She started crying and got up on her hands and knees and crawled away as fast as she could. I guess it just took a little motivation! I caught a small video of her crawling on the porch.

Our porch isn't finished yet, but we have already started using it. We spent most of the day outside on it Sunday. Craig read Kay books, played ball with her and let her explore. I am really looking forward to using it all the time! Make sure your sound is on so you can hear her giggle!

We also took Kay to the pool on Saturday. Our gym's pool is already open because the weather has been so warm. She loved watching all the other kids splash around.

No comments:

Post a Comment